Who We Are
RME Electric Corporation appreciates the opportunity to present you with our experience and qualifications, and stands prepared to provide you with a turn-key design-assist/build electrical contracting team. Each member of RME’s team has professional expertise in electrical design assistance and construction, and is ready to draw upon that experience to exceed expectations for each awarded contract.
RME is a woman-owned small business, located in Aurora, Colorado. Founded in 1998, RME has established long-standing relationships with numerous government agencies, private sector organizations, including Department of State/OBO, ECC Construction Group, Walsh Construction Group, International Construction Services, Lockheed Martin Space Systems, Martinez International, Enviro-Management & Research, Buckley Air Force Base, Colorado Air National Guard, Denver International Airport, University of Colorado, City of Denver, Turner Construction, Hensel Phelps Construction. These relationships provide RME with a network of contacts across the country, allowing it to work in each corner of the nation without having to establish new partnerships.
RME Electric began working overseas in 2005 providing electrical, telecom, and security installations for both the Guatemala and Costa Rica US Embassy’s. With this experience, we have continued to provide our services for numerous general contractors at over 60 different US Embassy or Consulates for the DOS. RME has strategic alliances with Notifier fire alarm systems (OBO fire preferred system) and EPC Services (who provide engineering, ARC Fault design, and NETA testing and electrical commissioning).
RME’s team of professionals includes individuals with experience in electrical installations, fire alarm design and construction, security and telecom design and installations, federal construction project management, design-assist / build, safety and quality control. Members of RME’s team stand ready to fulfill the requirements of your contract.
RECENT PROJECT AWARDS
- Embassy Electrical Upgrades (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) – ICS
- New Construction of Consolidated Intelligence Center (Wiesbaden, Germany) – ECCO
- New Embassy Electrical Installation (Oslo, Norway) – Walsh Group
- New American Center (Rangoon, Burma) – Enviro-Management & Research
- Embassy Upgrades (Seoul, South Korea) – ICS
- Embassy Upgrades (Georgetown, Guyana) – Enviro-Management & Research
- Buckley Air Force Base (Denver, Colorado) – Lockheed Martin Space Group
- Embassy Upgrades (Vilnius, Lithuania) – Enviro-Management & Research
- Schriever Air Force Base (Colorado Springs, Colorado) – Lockheed Martin ISS Group
- Buckley Air Force Base (Denver, Colorado) – Sturgeon Electric, Inc.
- Embassy Upgrades (Budapest, Hungary) – Enviro-Management & Research
- Embassy Physical Security Upgrades (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam) – Martinez Construction
- Embassy Upgrades (Holy See, Italy) – Enviro-Management & Research
- Embassy Physical Security Upgrades (Majuro, Marshall Islands – ICS
- Mechanical Upgrade (Cairo, Egypt) – Enviro-Management & Research